Friday, October 5, 2012

Hi!

I think all you lovely readers (all 9 of you...*wink*) deserve an apology. I haven't posted for more than a month! I guess life just got in the way.
Also I may or may not be experiencing something called writer's block.

Well if you are really really annoyed you can just close this screen thinking "how irresponsible" and never come back to my blog again...
But if you want you can check out my other blog on which goes all my craft stuff and other random creativity...

www.createdforcreativity.blogspot.com

And just to make amends, here's a bonus poem:


Hope bent down a helpful hand
And dried a passing tear.
Faith held up a doubtful face
And drove away all fear.
Trust cheered on a faltering step
And lifted fatigued eyes.
Peace smoothed out an anxious brow
And shushed a worried sigh.
Joy replaced a sad complaint
And led a hymn of praise.
Love turned back an anguished cry
And sweetened weary days.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment